1/2 cup chocolate 2 1/2 cups strong coffee 4 tablespoons light cream 2/3 cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon sugar dash of cinnamon dash of cocoa Melt chocolate in sauce pan Stir in light cream Slowly add coffee, beating until frothy In a cold bowl whip heavy cream and sugar Pour coffee … [Read More...] about Viennese (hot) 4 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark roast brewed coffee
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Stir constantly to dissolve sugar.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes, while constantly stirring.
5. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
6. Use in food recipes or flavored drinks!