Ingredients 1 package frozen mango chunks 1 c. cold spring water (any bottled water ) 1 espresso shot ( use strong cold brewed coffee if you'd like. About 1/4 c.) 3 tb. sugar 1 tb. Lipton's Mango instant tea mix 1/4 c. cream Handful of ice cubes ( small ones like you get in a bag of … [Read More...] about Moo-Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark roast brewed coffee
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Stir constantly to dissolve sugar.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes, while constantly stirring.
5. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
6. Use in food recipes or flavored drinks!