Ingredients 8 cups water 4 ounces ground coffee 2 cinnamon sticks 2 ounces brown sugar 3 whole cloves 1 square semi-sweet chocolate Directions 1. Bring water to a boil 2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate 3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and … [Read More...] about Cafe de Olla
coffee and rum
- 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 shot of Frangelico Liquor
- 1/2 shot of Malibu Rum
- Whipped cream
1. Brew coffee.
2. Pour coffee in heat proof glass.
3 Add both liquor shots and stir well.
4. Top with whipped cream.
5. Enjoy your island coffee drink!
- 8 cups hot coffee
- 1 cup dark rum
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 12 cloves, whole
1. Brew fresh coffee
2. Pour all ingredients into medium saucepan and stir thoroughly
3. Simmer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally
4. Pour each serving into a mug and add 1 whole cinnamon stick.