Ingredients: 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (dark roast preferred, as it will stand out better in the drink) 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/4 cup caramel syrup Ice Directions 1. Brew coffee 2. While coffee brews, pour caramel syrup into a tall glass. Then follow by pouring cream into glass. … [Read More...] about Caramel Cream Iced Coffee
coffee and rum
- 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 shot of Frangelico Liquor
- 1/2 shot of Malibu Rum
- Whipped cream
1. Brew coffee.
2. Pour coffee in heat proof glass.
3 Add both liquor shots and stir well.
4. Top with whipped cream.
5. Enjoy your island coffee drink!
- 8 cups hot coffee
- 1 cup dark rum
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 12 cloves, whole
1. Brew fresh coffee
2. Pour all ingredients into medium saucepan and stir thoroughly
3. Simmer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally
4. Pour each serving into a mug and add 1 whole cinnamon stick.