Macchiato means "marked," and for this espresso drink, hot espresso is poured into a demitasse cup, then marked with foam from steamed milk. 3 tablespoons milk 6 tablespoons freshly brewed espresso If you have an espresso machine with a steamer and frothing (foaming) attachment, steam … [Read More...] about The Perfect Caffe’ Macchiato Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark roast brewed coffee
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Stir constantly to dissolve sugar.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes, while constantly stirring.
5. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
6. Use in food recipes or flavored drinks!