Ingredients 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup half-and-half cream 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Directions In a medium bowl, combine coffee and milk. Whisk in half-and-half and vanilla until well blended. Pour into glasses filled with ice. … [Read More...] about Cappuccino on Ice
Thai Coffee Oliang
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.
Chocolate Vanilla Cream Iced Coffee
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1. Dissolve coffee granules in water in a large bowl.
2. Add sugar, half and half, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir well.
3. Pour over ice and add a straw – voila! Delicious in a glass.
Hint: Can also be poured into blender with ice to make a frappuccino!
Chocolate Orange Iced Espresso
- 1/2 cup ground dark roast coffee
- 1 tsp orange peel, grated
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp grated semi sweet chocolate
1. Brew coffee with grated orange mixed in with coffee grounds
2. Pour coffee into pitcher and stir in sugar and milk
3. Chill 3 hours
4. Pour coffee into serving glass over ice, garnish with grated chocolate and orange peel (if desired)
Iced Coffee Extra Smooth
- 1 cup chilled brewed coffee, made double-strength or with a rich dark roast
- 2 rounded tablespoons sugar (extra fine)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp genuine vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
Combine the coffee, sugar, cream, vanilla and ice in a blender and blend until creamy.
Yield: 2 large cups or coffee mugs