You know the feeling of waking up each morning from a sleepy haze, stumbling out of bed blurry eyed wishing it was a Saturday. You have to be at your desk in an hour. You know the drinks machine will sit humming in the background, trying to lull you into craving a cup of plastic tasting brown water … [Read More...] about Lola’s Cinnamon Syrup Iced Coffee
- 4 oz fresh brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Freshy whipped cream
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine coffee, whiskey, and sugar in a pre-warmed coffee mug. Stir well.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream on top
4. Serve and enjoy!
- 8 cups water
- 4 ounces ground coffee
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate
3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and then skim off the foam
4. Reduce to simmer and then add the coffee.
5. Let steep for 5 minutes and serve! Perfect for holiday gatherings.
- 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
- 4 tbs. cool whip
- 4 pinches ground nutmeg
1. Brew coffee
2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat
3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 minutes.
4. Pour into four mugs and top each with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
5. Enjoy! Sure to be the star of your holiday party this year!
(Makes 2 Servings)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp. Half and Half
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- Whipped Cream
1. Grind your coffee.
2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and cinnamon.
3. Add your water to the coffee machine, and put coffee mixture in filter. Begin brewing.
4. Pour brewed coffee into serving cups and add cream and sugar equally divided between both cups.
5. Garnish with whipped cream.
6. Enjoy! Pumpkin flavors always add a nice touch to the holidays.