Ingredients: 8 cups water 1/3 cup brown sugar 2 cloves 1 cinnamon stick, halved 8 oz whipped cream 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped 1 cup ground coffee 1 tsp vanilla extract Directions: 1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. … [Read More...] about Cafe Bueno
- 8 cups water
- 4 ounces ground coffee
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate
3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and then skim off the foam
4. Reduce to simmer and then add the coffee.
5. Let steep for 5 minutes and serve! Perfect for holiday gatherings.
1/4 cup whipped cream
1 and a half tbs. powdered sugar
1 tbs brandy
1 freshly ground cup of your favorite blend, preferably medium roast
1 tbs sugar
5 tbs ground cardamom
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
7 cups water
1. Ground coffee
2. Mix coffee, cardamom, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon in coffee filter. Mix gently using spoon whilst in filter.
3. Pour in water and start brew
4. Divide coffee into eight serving cups
5. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!