To make your cup of coffee, choose the type of bean and roast that you like. For a mild coffee flavor, choose a Columbian or a "house" blend and for a stronger taste, use a French or Italian roast. The amount of ground coffee and water you use will determine how strong your brew turns out; 1 to 2 … [Read More...] about The Perfect Cup of Coffee
- 1/2 oz brandy
- 1/2 oz dark creme de cacao
- 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
- 5 oz of hot black coffee
- 1 1/2 oz whipped cream
- 1 tsp sugar
1. Brew coffee.
2. Pour brandy, coffee, creme de cacao, and amaretto into Irish coffee cup.
3. Sweeten to taste.
4. Float cream on top and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz. white chopped white chocolate
- 1/4 cup brandy or rum
- 2 tbs. Nescafe Clasico instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup whipped cream
1 and a half tbs. powdered sugar
1 tbs brandy
1 freshly ground cup of your favorite blend, preferably medium roast
1 tbs sugar
5 tbs ground cardamom
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
7 cups water
1. Ground coffee
2. Mix coffee, cardamom, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon in coffee filter. Mix gently using spoon whilst in filter.
3. Pour in water and start brew
4. Divide coffee into eight serving cups
5. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!