Ingredients: 1 cup Kahlua 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream 1 1/2 cup Frangelico 4 cups fresh brewed coffee Whipped cream Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Pour ingredients in serving pitcher half full of ice in this order: coffee, Kahlua, Frangelico, Bailey's. 3. When poured, add a … [Read More...] about Coffee Coolatta
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (strong)
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tbs granulated sugar
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
1. Brew coffee
2. Mix coffee, orange juice, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder together in a mug until dissolved.
3. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Moroccan Spiced Coffee
- 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans
- 1 or 2 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee grinder. The grind setting depends on whether you’ll be brewing in your espresso machine, or your drip brewer. Fine grind for espresso, medium grind for drip brewer.
2. Brew using freshly ground ingredients. Use 1 or 2 tbs per each cup of water.