Ingredients: 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate 8 Caramel Hershey's Kisses 8 tbs heavy cream Sweetened whipped cream (for topping) Cocoa powder for dusting Directions: 1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package … [Read More...] about Caramel Kissed Mocha
- 8 cups water
- 4 ounces ground coffee
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate
3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and then skim off the foam
4. Reduce to simmer and then add the coffee.
5. Let steep for 5 minutes and serve! Perfect for holiday gatherings.