Ingredients 1 Cup coffee 4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon 2 Tsp Ground Ginger 1 Tsp Allspice 1 Tsp Nutmeg 8 cups of water Cool whip Instructions Mix the ground cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice and nutmeg Place in the coffee filter Add the ground coffee on top of the spice mixture Brew … [Read More...] about Thanksgiving Coffee
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cream butter and sugar together in bowl with mixer
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee well
3. In another separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together
4. Slowly add egg mixture to butter mixture until combined well. Then slowly add to flour mixture and combine well.
5. Chill for one hour
6. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.