Ingredients 2 oz Brewed Espresso 1/2 Cup Steamed Milk 2 tbs. Gingerbread Syrup 1/8 Cup Whipped Cream 1 Pinch Cinnamon 1 Pinch Nutmeg 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Powder Directions: 1. Brew espresso. 2. Prepare steamed milk. 3. Combine espresso and gingerbread syrup in mug. 4. … [Read More...] about Gingerbread Latte
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cream butter and sugar together in bowl with mixer
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee well
3. In another separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together
4. Slowly add egg mixture to butter mixture until combined well. Then slowly add to flour mixture and combine well.
5. Chill for one hour
6. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.