Ingredients 1 cup chilled brewed coffee, made double-strength or with a rich dark roast 2 rounded tablespoons sugar (extra fine) 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 1/4 tsp genuine vanilla extract 2 cups ice Combine the coffee, sugar, cream, vanilla and ice in a blender and blend until … [Read More...] about Iced Coffee Extra Smooth
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 c heavy cream
- 4 c strongly brewed Columbian coffee
- Mix the vanilla extract and cream; then whip.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes firm.
- Thoroughly blend the vanilla and cream mix with the egg white.
- Fill each mug with 1/3 to 1/2 with the mixture.
- Add coffee and serve.