Here's a fun little fact about Mexican coffee beans: Over five million or so bags of coffee produced in Mexico is consumed half themselves before selling the rest on, mostly to the USA. Organic coffee is a Mexican specialty and, with most of their beans grown on small farms, you can be assured of a … [Read More...] about Mexican Coffee Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 c heavy cream
- 4 c strongly brewed Columbian coffee
- Mix the vanilla extract and cream; then whip.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes firm.
- Thoroughly blend the vanilla and cream mix with the egg white.
- Fill each mug with 1/3 to 1/2 with the mixture.
- Add coffee and serve.