Ingredients 1 cup brewed coffee with chicory added 1 tbs. molasses 1 tbs half and half Directions 1. Brew fresh chicory flavored coffee. You can often find coffee infused already with the chicory flavor in store. If not, simply grind up some chicory in with your coffee. 2. Pour … [Read More...] about Creole Coffee
Thai Coffee Oliang
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.