8 tablespoons coffee grounds 8 cups water Peel of one large orange Peel of one large lemon 30 cloves 4 teaspoons sugar Place coffee and spices in coffeemaker's basket Add water and brew Add sugar to coffee and serve. … [Read More...] about Spice Coffee (hot) 8 servings
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.