Ingredients: 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (strong) 2 tbs orange juice 2 tbs milk 1 tbs granulated sugar 1 tbs cocoa powder Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Mix coffee, orange juice, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder together in a mug until dissolved. 3. Top with whipped cream and … [Read More...] about Orange Mocha
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.