3 cupsÂ coffee 1/2 cup heavy cream 1 cup brown sugar 2 tablespoons softened butter 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon Peel of one large orange, broken into 6 pieces Peel of one large lemon, broken into 6 pieces Place one piece of … [Read More...] about Grog (hot) 6 servings
sweet iced coffee
- 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse
- 9 oz boiled water
- Heat resistant vessel
- 16 oz of ice
- French Press Coffee brewer
1. Grind coffee and pour into French press.
2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your coffee.
3. Add cream and sugar (if desired) and iced to glass. Pour coffee as aggressively as possible into glass.