Here's a fun little fact about Mexican coffee beans: Over five million or so bags of coffee produced in Mexico is consumed half themselves before selling the rest on, mostly to the USA. Organic coffee is a Mexican specialty and, with most of their beans grown on small farms, you can be assured of a … [Read More...] about Mexican Coffee Recipe
sweet iced coffee
- 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse
- 9 oz boiled water
- Heat resistant vessel
- 16 oz of ice
- French Press Coffee brewer
1. Grind coffee and pour into French press.
2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your coffee.
3. Add cream and sugar (if desired) and iced to glass. Pour coffee as aggressively as possible into glass.