Ingredients 1 ounce Scotch 1 ounce Brandy 1/2 ounce Tequila 1 Tbsp sugar syrup made with equal parts sugar and water brought to a boil to create syrup Mix all of these ingredients in a coffee mug and top off with hot coffee and stir. Float lemon pulp on top for a "fleshy" appearance ... … [Read More...] about ‘Coffee Of The Damned’ Halloween Coffee Drink Recipe!
strong coffee drinks
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.