We've compiled a list of cold coffee beverage recipes to help cool you down this summer. An Espresso-Based Frozen Drink Lura Lee has reverse-engineered that popular frozen coffee drink which we can't say by name lest we receive another cease-and-desist letter. Here is the recipe. Homebrewing: … [Read More...] about Cold Coffee Beverages
strong coffee drinks
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.