Ingredients: 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse 9 oz boiled water Heat resistant vessel 16 oz of ice French Press Coffee brewer Directions: 1. Grind coffee and pour into French press. 2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your … [Read More...] about Japanese Iced Coffee
simple iced recipes
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine coffee and milk in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk half and half and vanilla in with coffee mixture until well blended.
4. Pour over ice and enjoy!