Coffee Punch 5 cups hot coffee, 1 pint of vanilla ice cream/ice milk 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1 teaspoon creme de cacao In a punch bowl, pour coffee over ice cream. Beat lightly until partially melted. Add creme de cacao. Pour into punch glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg. … [Read More...] about Coffee Punch Halloween Drink Recipe!
pumpkin spice margarita
Pumpkin Spice Margarita
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.