Ingredients: 6 ice cubes 3/4 cup milk 1 tbs sugar 1 tsp instant coffee 1 tsp cocoa powder 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbs chocolate syrup 1 tbs whipped cream Directions: 1. Blend your milk, ice cubes, sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract, and instant coffee in a blender until … [Read More...] about Quick Mochaccino
orange mocha frappuccino
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.