Ingredients 1 cup brewed coffee with chicory added 1 tbs. molasses 1 tbs half and half Directions 1. Brew fresh chicory flavored coffee. You can often find coffee infused already with the chicory flavor in store. If not, simply grind up some chicory in with your coffee. 2. Pour … [Read More...] about Creole Coffee
new years drinks
- 1.5 oz. Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz refrigerated coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
1. Pour alcohol in glass in this order: Irish Cream, Chocolate Liquor, Vodka
2. Pour coffee over alcohol mixture. Chocolate will remain settled at bottom.
3. Garnish with scoop of ice cream
4. Enjoy! Perfect for New Years Eve cocktails!