Ingredients 1 package frozen mango chunks 1 c. cold spring water (any bottled water ) 1 espresso shot ( use strong cold brewed coffee if you'd like. About 1/4 c.) 3 tb. sugar 1 tb. Lipton's Mango instant tea mix 1/4 c. cream Handful of ice cubes ( small ones like you get in a bag of … [Read More...] about Moo-Mango Smoothie
- 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans
- 1 or 2 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee grinder. The grind setting depends on whether you’ll be brewing in your espresso machine, or your drip brewer. Fine grind for espresso, medium grind for drip brewer.
2. Brew using freshly ground ingredients. Use 1 or 2 tbs per each cup of water.