Makes 2 Servings 2 tablespoons ground coffee beans 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper 2 whole cloves 1/2 (3 inch) cinnamon stick 2 cups water 1/2 cup coconut milk 2 tablespoons honey Combine the ground coffee, red pepper, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a coffee filter set into a drip coffee … [Read More...] about Spiced Coconut Coffee Recipe
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!