1 cup strong coffee 1 egg white 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 tablespoons half and half Beat egg white until forms soft peaks Gently add vanilla, and continue to beat to stiff peaks are formed Place into 2 coffee mugs Pour coffee over egg white top with half and half … [Read More...] about European (hot) 2 servings
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!