Ingredients 3 fluid ounces brewed espresso 1 tablespoon caramel sauce 2 tablespoons white sugar 3/4 cup milk 1 1/2 cups ice cubes 2 tablespoons whipped cream Directions Place the espresso, caramel sauce, and sugar into a blender pitcher. Blend on high until the caramel and sugar … [Read More...] about Frozen Caramel Latte
eggnog coffee punch
- 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
- 4 tbs. cool whip
- 4 pinches ground nutmeg
1. Brew coffee
2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat
3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 minutes.
4. Pour into four mugs and top each with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
5. Enjoy! Sure to be the star of your holiday party this year!