Ingredients 2 oz Brewed Espresso 1/2 Cup Steamed Milk 2 tbs. Gingerbread Syrup 1/8 Cup Whipped Cream 1 Pinch Cinnamon 1 Pinch Nutmeg 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Powder Directions: 1. Brew espresso. 2. Prepare steamed milk. 3. Combine espresso and gingerbread syrup in mug. 4. … [Read More...] about Gingerbread Latte
eggnog coffee punch
- 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
- 4 tbs. cool whip
- 4 pinches ground nutmeg
1. Brew coffee
2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat
3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 minutes.
4. Pour into four mugs and top each with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
5. Enjoy! Sure to be the star of your holiday party this year!