Ingredients: 2 cups brewed dark roast coffee 1/2 cup milk 1/4 cup honey Dash of ground Nutmeg 1/4 tsp vanilla extract 1/8 tsp cinnamon Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Combine coffee, honey, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg in small saucepan. 3. Cook on medium heat, stirring … [Read More...] about Honey Coffee
eggnog coffee punch
- 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
- 4 tbs. cool whip
- 4 pinches ground nutmeg
1. Brew coffee
2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat
3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 minutes.
4. Pour into four mugs and top each with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
5. Enjoy! Sure to be the star of your holiday party this year!