You know the feeling of waking up each morning from a sleepy haze, stumbling out of bed blurry eyed wishing it was a Saturday. You have to be at your desk in an hour. You know the drinks machine will sit humming in the background, trying to lull you into craving a cup of plastic tasting brown water … [Read More...] about Lola’s Cinnamon Syrup Iced Coffee
coffee flavored fruit dip
Coffee Flavored Fruit Dip
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!