Ingredients: 1/2 cup ground dark roast coffee 1 tsp orange peel, grated 4 cups water 1 1/2 cups milk 3 tbs sugar ice 1 tsp grated semi sweet chocolate Directions: 1. Brew coffee with grated orange mixed in with coffee grounds 2. Pour coffee into pitcher and stir in sugar and … [Read More...] about Chocolate Orange Iced Espresso
coffee flavored fruit dip
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!