Ingredients: 1 cup sugar and 1 tbs sugar 1/2 cup water 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts 1 tsp kosher salt 1/2 tsp cinnamon 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk 2 tbs instant coffee mixed with 1 1/2 tsp of water (hot) 1/2 cup heavy cream 2 pints vanilla ice cream Instructions: 1. … [Read More...] about Vietnamese Coffee Sundae
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cream butter and sugar together in bowl with mixer
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee well
3. In another separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together
4. Slowly add egg mixture to butter mixture until combined well. Then slowly add to flour mixture and combine well.
5. Chill for one hour
6. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.