Ingredients: 8 cups water 1/3 cup brown sugar 2 cloves 1 cinnamon stick, halved 8 oz whipped cream 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped 1 cup ground coffee 1 tsp vanilla extract Directions: 1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. … [Read More...] about Cafe Bueno
coffee and liquor recipe
Coffee Flavored Fruit Dip
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!