Ingredients 1 Shot Fresh Brewed Espresso 1.5 oz of Coconut Flavored Syrup 1/2 Cup Milk 1 Pinch Ground Cinnamon Directions 1. Brew espresso 2. Stir espresso and syrup together in mug 3. Heat milk until it just begins to boil 4. Stir milk into espresso mixture 5. Sprinkle … [Read More...] about Tembleque Latte
coffee and cream brownies
- 1 3 oz pack cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs divided
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs flour
- 2 tbs instant coffee
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 box family size brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend cream cheese and butter
3. Add sugar to cream cheese/butter mix and blend until fluffy
4. Beat in one egg, vanilla, and flour. Set aside.
5. Dissolve coffee in water in medium bowl. Add brownie mix, 3 eggs, and vegetable oil. Blend well. Pour half of this mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
6. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoons over brownie batter. Then pour remaining browning batter on top.
7. Swirl butter knife through mixture lightly to create marbled effect.
8. Bake for 35 to 30 minutes.