Here's a fun little fact about Mexican coffee beans: Over five million or so bags of coffee produced in Mexico is consumed half themselves before selling the rest on, mostly to the USA. Organic coffee is a Mexican specialty and, with most of their beans grown on small farms, you can be assured of a … [Read More...] about Mexican Coffee Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.