Ingredients: 10 cups brewed coffee Stir together in a small saucepan 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or cardamom) 1/3 cup water whipped cream, for garnish milk, for serving sugar, for serving Over medium heat, boil sugar, cocoa, … [Read More...] about Christmas Coffee Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.