Ingredients: 3/4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream 1/2 oz Irish Mist Liquor 5 oz fresh brewed coffee 1/2 oz whipped cream 1 tsp sugar Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Pour all ingredients into mug in this order: Coffee, Bailey's, Irish Mist. 3. Stir in sugar. 4. Garnish with whipped … [Read More...] about Irish 49 Coffee
Chocolate Mint Cappuccino
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.