Coffee Punch 5 cups hot coffee, 1 pint of vanilla ice cream/ice milk 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1 teaspoon creme de cacao In a punch bowl, pour coffee over ice cream. Beat lightly until partially melted. Add creme de cacao. Pour into punch glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg. … [Read More...] about Coffee Punch Halloween Drink Recipe!
- 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
3. Divide the whipped cream equally between 4 coffee cups.
4. Stir in rum extract and remaining sugar into coffee.
5. Pour coffee over whipped cream.