Ingredients (for 4 glasses) 300 ml coconut milk. 1 tea spoon Coffee or as your taste. 1 tea spoon Coco powder. Brown Sugar/Jaggery according to your taste. 10-12 Ice cube. 1 cup drinking water. Procedure Blend all till you get good foam in the mix. Then serve it. Don't forget … [Read More...] about Vegan Cold Coffee
- 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
3. Divide the whipped cream equally between 4 coffee cups.
4. Stir in rum extract and remaining sugar into coffee.
5. Pour coffee over whipped cream.