1 pot of fresh brewed coffee 1 tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp vanilla 1 tsp brown sugar (you can use regular sugar as well) Half and half to taste Add 1 tsp cinnamon to the grounds before you brew. Brew your coffee. Pour yourself a cup and add vanilla and sugar. Add Half and Half to … [Read More...] about Vanilla & Cinnamon Coffee
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.