Ingredients 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans 1 or 2 whole cloves 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger Directions 1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee … [Read More...] about Moroccan Spiced Coffee
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.