Ingredients: 1 tsp instant coffee 1 cup boiling water 4 tsp sugar 1 cup half and half 4 tsp chocolate syrup 1/8 tsp vanilla extract Ice Directions: 1. Dissolve coffee granules in water in a large bowl. 2. Add sugar, half and half, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir … [Read More...] about Chocolate Vanilla Cream Iced Coffee
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 bananas, smashed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp strong coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners
2. Mix butter and smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in sugar, egg, coffee, and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over the mixture, then add flour and mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in pecans.
5. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on rack.