(Makes 10 Servings) Ingredients: 1/4 cups powdered plain creamer 3 tbs hot cocoa mix 3 tbs instant coffee 3 tbs sugar 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg Directions: 1. Stir creamer, hot cocoa mix, instant coffee, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in large … [Read More...] about Cold Winter’s Day Brew
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.