Ingredients: 1 shot espresso 1.5 oz of coconut flavored syrup 1/2 cup milk 1 pinch cinnamon Directions: 1. Brew espresso shot 2. Mix espresso and coconut syrup together. 2. Heat milk in saucepan over medium to low heat until just beginning to boil. 3. Stir milk into … [Read More...] about Tembleque Latte
Orange Mocha Frappuccino
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.