8 cups strong coffee 1/3 cup sugar 1/4 cup chocolate syrup 1/2 teaspoon aniseed (tied in cheesecloth) 20 cloves 4 cinnamon sticks whipped cream orange and lemon twists Place coffee, sugar, chocolate syrup, aniseed, cloves and cinnamon into a sauce pan Heat to 200 F degrees … [Read More...] about Mediterranean (hot) 8 servings
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 fresh hot chili peppers, such as jalapeno, or hotter if desired, seeded
- 2 tbs hot dry mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tbs chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
2. Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Lower heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let mixture cool. The puree in a blender.
5. Use on your favorite meat!