Ingredients 2 cups hot chocolate (extra chocolate) 1 cup hot coffee 1/2 cup milk 2 tbs powdered sugar 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream Whipped cream Step-By-Step Mix all the ingredients above in sauce pan Heat until bubbling Serve in mugs with whipped cream … [Read More...] about Creamy Chocolate Coffee
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 fresh hot chili peppers, such as jalapeno, or hotter if desired, seeded
- 2 tbs hot dry mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tbs chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
2. Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Lower heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let mixture cool. The puree in a blender.
5. Use on your favorite meat!