Ingredients: 1 cup sugar and 1 tbs sugar 1/2 cup water 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts 1 tsp kosher salt 1/2 tsp cinnamon 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk 2 tbs instant coffee mixed with 1 1/2 tsp of water (hot) 1/2 cup heavy cream 2 pints vanilla ice cream Instructions: 1. … [Read More...] about Vietnamese Coffee Sundae
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 fresh hot chili peppers, such as jalapeno, or hotter if desired, seeded
- 2 tbs hot dry mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tbs chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
2. Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Lower heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let mixture cool. The puree in a blender.
5. Use on your favorite meat!