Ingredients: 2/3 cup coarsely ground coffee 3 cups water 3 tsp dark brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon Half and Half cream Directions: 1. Add all ingredients, minus the cream, into a bowl and stir well. Then cover and refrigerate overnight. 2. Next day, pour coffee through a strainer … [Read More...] about Brown Sugar Swirl Iced Coffee
banana coffee muffins
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 bananas, smashed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp strong coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners
2. Mix butter and smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in sugar, egg, coffee, and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over the mixture, then add flour and mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in pecans.
5. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on rack.