Ingredients: 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature 1 cup chocolate ice cream 1 cup milk 1 cup crushed ice 2 cinnamon sticks 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Extra cinnamon for garnish Cinnamon sticks Directions: 1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender. 2. Blend … [Read More...] about Mocha Cinnamon Shake
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.