Ingredients: 1 cake of Mexican hot chocolate (prepared according to instructions on box) 1/2 cup coffee Cayenne pepper whipped cream chocolate shavings Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Mix coffee, 1/2 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 dash of cayenne pepper together in mug. 3. Add … [Read More...] about Mocha Pizzaz
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.