Ingredients: 8 cups hot coffee 1 cup dark rum 3/4 cup sugar 2 cinnamon sticks 12 cloves, whole Directions: 1. Brew fresh coffee 2. Pour all ingredients into medium saucepan and stir thoroughly 3. Simmer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally 4. Pour each serving into a … [Read More...] about Danish Coffee
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.