Ingredients 2 oz Espresso 2 tbs Gingerbread Syrup 1/2 Cup Milk, steamed 1/8 Cup Whipped Cream 1/2 tsp Vanilla Powder 1 pinch Ground Nutmeg 1 pinch Ground Cinnamon Directions 1. Brew espresso 2. Steam Milk 3. Combine espresso and flavored coffee in mug 4. Pour in … [Read More...] about Gingerbread Latte
- 1 5-pound beef brisket, halved
- 2 tbss kosher salt
- 1 dried ancho chile
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbs olive oil, divided
- 2 cups hot coffee
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cake of Mexican hot chocolate (prepared according to instructions on box)
- 1/2 cup coffee
- Cayenne pepper
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
1. Brew coffee
2. Mix coffee, 1/2 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 dash of cayenne pepper together in mug.
3. Add whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz. white chopped white chocolate
- 1/4 cup brandy or rum
- 2 tbs. Nescafe Clasico instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 shot of Frangelico Liquor
- 1/2 shot of Malibu Rum
- Whipped cream
1. Brew coffee.
2. Pour coffee in heat proof glass.
3 Add both liquor shots and stir well.
4. Top with whipped cream.
5. Enjoy your island coffee drink!
- 1 tbs instant coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbs protein powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add coffee, milk, protein powder, vanilla extract, and honey into blender.
2. Blend until all ingredients thoroughly combined.
3. Enjoy as a great and healthy way to start the day!