Ingredients: 1 cake of Mexican hot chocolate (prepared according to instructions on box) 1/2 cup coffee Cayenne pepper whipped cream chocolate shavings Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Mix coffee, 1/2 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 dash of cayenne pepper together in mug. 3. Add … [Read More...] about Mocha Pizzaz
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 bananas, smashed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp strong coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners
2. Mix butter and smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in sugar, egg, coffee, and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over the mixture, then add flour and mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in pecans.
5. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on rack.
- 1 cup brewed coffee, strong
- 6 oz molasses
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 8 oz bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Combine coffee, molasses, mustard garlic, vinegar, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, thyme, ginger, and pork chops together in one zip lock bag. Seal well and shake to combine. Marinate in fridge for 2 hours.
2. Preheat your grill to medium to high heat. Remove your pork from the bag and pour the marinade into a saucepan over medium to high heat. Allow sauce to boil gently, stirring occasionally for 12-15 minutes.
3. Grill pork chops on each side for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until internal temperature has reached 145. Let pork chops rest a few minutes, then top with glaze.
- 1 oz fresh ground, dark roast, coffee
- 8 oz water
- Half and Half
- Sugar as desired
1. Brew coffee, preferably in a French press for this recipe.
2. Add as much half and half and sugar as desired to bottom of glass. Stir well to mix.
3. Pour coffee into glass, do not stir.
4. Add ice and straw.
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tbss natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 14 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup hot strong coffee
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Whisk flour, cocoa powder, and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
4. Place semi-sweet chocolate, butter, coffee, and liquor into a heatproof bowl. Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Heat mixture thoroughly until melted and mixed. Remove bowl from heat. Whisk in both sugars and add eggs and vanilla. Whisk until blended. Fold in flour mixture. Pour into baking dish.
5. Place white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Place in pastry bag and pipe thin lines over brownie batter.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes, while roating pan every 10 minutes. Cool completely.