Ingredients: 1 cake of Mexican hot chocolate (prepared according to instructions on box) 1/2 cup coffee Cayenne pepper whipped cream chocolate shavings Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Mix coffee, 1/2 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 dash of cayenne pepper together in mug. 3. Add … [Read More...] about Mocha Pizzaz
- 1 oz Frangelico
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz cold espresso
1. Pre-make espresso and allow to cool in refrigerator.
2. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a martini glass.
4. Enjoy this simple, yet delicious, drink!
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.
- 6 tbs finely ground dark roast coffee
- 2 and 1/4 cups boiling water, plus 1 tbs cold water
- 1/2 cup cugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp plain gelatin
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
1. Brew ground coffee using 2 cups boiling water
2. Bring sugar and remaining 1/4 cup water to a boil in saucepan, stirring sugar until dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften for 1 minute.
4. Stir coffee, sugar syrup, and vanilla in metal bowl, then add gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved. Chill 8 hours.
5. To make the topping, force brown sugar through a sieve into a bowl, then add heavy cream and curry powder and beat with mixer until soft peaks form.
6. Divide your gelee into six cups and top with whipped cream.
7. Enjoy! Perfect for dinner parties.