Even the term Mexican coffee has a sense of holiday, sunshine and fun about it. You'd imagine. With Colombia just down the road, that Mexican coffees would be of the strong, full-bodied variety. Well, you'd be wrong. Read on. Of the five million or so bags of coffee produced in Mexico, they … [Read More...] about The Lazy Aromas Of Mexican Coffee
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.