1 cup coffee 1 egg yolk 1/2 cup cream dash nutmeg Beat sugar and egg yolk together Place cream into sauce pan, and heat over low setting Whisk in egg mixture Heat to 200 F degrees Pour coffee into to cups, and top with cream mixture garnish with nutmeg … [Read More...] about Nogged Coffee (hot) 2 servings
Orange Mocha Frappuccino
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.