2 cups coffee 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups milk 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 cup whipping cream dash cinnamon Mix cocoa, sugar, coffee and milk in a sauce pan Heat, over medium heat constantly stirring, until simmering Remove from heat and stir in vanilla Pour into cups, top … [Read More...] about Mocha (hot) 4 servings
- 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans
- 1 or 2 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee grinder. The grind setting depends on whether you’ll be brewing in your espresso machine, or your drip brewer. Fine grind for espresso, medium grind for drip brewer.
2. Brew using freshly ground ingredients. Use 1 or 2 tbs per each cup of water.