Ingredients 1 cup chilled brewed coffee, made double-strength or with a rich dark roast 2 rounded tablespoons sugar (extra fine) 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 1/4 tsp genuine vanilla extract 2 cups ice Combine the coffee, sugar, cream, vanilla and ice in a blender and blend until … [Read More...] about Iced Coffee Extra Smooth
- 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans
- 1 or 2 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee grinder. The grind setting depends on whether you’ll be brewing in your espresso machine, or your drip brewer. Fine grind for espresso, medium grind for drip brewer.
2. Brew using freshly ground ingredients. Use 1 or 2 tbs per each cup of water.