8 tablespoons coffee grounds 8 cups water Peel of one large orange Peel of one large lemon 30 cloves 4 teaspoons sugar Place coffee and spices in coffeemaker's basket Add water and brew Add sugar to coffee and serve. … [Read More...] about Spice Coffee (hot) 8 servings
- 1 package frozen mango chunks
- 1 c. cold spring water (any bottled water )
- 1 espresso shot ( use strong cold brewed coffee if you’d like. About 1/4 c.)
- 3 tb. sugar
- 1 tb. Lipton’s Mango instant tea mix
- 1/4 c. cream
- Handful of ice cubes ( small ones like you get in a bag of ice)
In a personal blender ( regular blenders are fine too) place 5 or 6 frozen chunks of mango in the bottom. Add the espresso. Then add the ice. Pour the water and cream in. Add the sugar, instant tea, and finally, the cream.
Blend until very smooth. You may have to stop the blender and mix it a bit to get it going well. Poor in a glass and add a straw. Enjoy!