Ingredients 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog 1 cup fresh brewed coffee 4 tbs. cool whip 4 pinches ground nutmeg Directions 1. Brew coffee 2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat 3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 … [Read More...] about Eggnog Coffee Punch
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Pour into glasses and dust with cinnamon.
4. Place 1 cinnamon stick in each glass.