Ingredients: 2 cups brewed dark roast coffee 1/2 cup milk 1/4 cup honey Dash of ground Nutmeg 1/4 tsp vanilla extract 1/8 tsp cinnamon Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Combine coffee, honey, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg in small saucepan. 3. Cook on medium heat, stirring … [Read More...] about Honey Coffee
1 1/2 cups strong coffee
4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup whipping cream
- Put 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup into each cup
- Mix Whipping cream, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Whip until you have soft peaks
- Place the last 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon into coffee, and stir
- Pour coffee into cups, stir to mix in chocolate syrup
- Top with whipped cream mixture.