3 oz. premium, dark roast, medium ground coffee 1 oz. chocolate syrup 1 oz. bing cherry syrup 1/2 oz. grand orange syrup milk (can be added now or individually, later) … [Read More...] about Black Forrest Mocha
- 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse
- 9 oz boiled water
- Heat resistant vessel
- 16 oz of ice
- French Press Coffee brewer
1. Grind coffee and pour into French press.
2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your coffee.
3. Add cream and sugar (if desired) and iced to glass. Pour coffee as aggressively as possible into glass.