Ingredients 1 Cup coffee 4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon 2 Tsp Ground Ginger 1 Tsp Allspice 1 Tsp Nutmeg 8 cups of water Cool whip Instructions Mix the ground cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice and nutmeg Place in the coffee filter Add the ground coffee on top of the spice mixture Brew … [Read More...] about Thanksgiving Coffee
Viennese Coffee – (Hot) 4 servings
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups strong coffee
- 4 tablespoons light cream
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of cocoa
- Melt chocolate in sauce pan
- Stir in light cream
- Slowly add coffee, beating until frothy
- In a cold bowl whip heavy cream and sugar
- Pour coffee mixture into cups
- Top off with heavy cream
Garnish with sprinkle of cinnamon and cocoa
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee powder (or instant coffee)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line muffin tins with papers or grease liberally.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso or instant coffee, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix milk, butter, egg, and vanilla until combined. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture only until combined. Do not overmix.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 15 to 20 minutes for standard muffins, 10 to 12 minutes for mini-muffins. Cappuccino muffins freeze well.