Ingredients 1 Cup coffee 4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon 2 Tsp Ground Ginger 1 Tsp Allspice 1 Tsp Nutmeg 8 cups of water Cool whip Instructions Mix the ground cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice and nutmeg Place in the coffee filter Add the ground coffee on top of the spice mixture Brew … [Read More...] about Thanksgiving Coffee
- 1 3 oz pack cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs divided
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs flour
- 2 tbs instant coffee
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 box family size brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend cream cheese and butter
3. Add sugar to cream cheese/butter mix and blend until fluffy
4. Beat in one egg, vanilla, and flour. Set aside.
5. Dissolve coffee in water in medium bowl. Add brownie mix, 3 eggs, and vegetable oil. Blend well. Pour half of this mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
6. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoons over brownie batter. Then pour remaining browning batter on top.
7. Swirl butter knife through mixture lightly to create marbled effect.
8. Bake for 35 to 30 minutes.