Servings: 4 Ingredients 4 cups water 1/2 cup dark roast ground coffee beans 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk 16 ice cubes Brew coffee with water using your preferred method to make brewed coffee. Spoon 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk into each of 4 coffee cups. Pour 1 … [Read More...] about Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- 10 cups brewed coffee
Stir together in a small saucepan
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or cardamom)
- 1/3 cup water
- whipped cream, for garnish
- milk, for serving
- sugar, for serving
- Over medium heat, boil sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and water for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add to coffee, stir and serve immediately. Stir again if served later.
- Serve with whipped topping, milk and sugar.
- Good with a splash of Brandy, Frangelico, Kahlua or Bailey’s, if desired.