1/4 cup ground coffee, any variety 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg 2 Tbsp. sugar 2-1/2 cups cold water 1 cup eggnog, warmed 1/2 cup real whipped cream (or Cool Whip Topping) PLACE coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle … [Read More...] about Holiday Eggnog Coffee Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.