Ingredients 3 fluid ounces brewed espresso 1 tablespoon caramel sauce 2 tablespoons white sugar 3/4 cup milk 1 1/2 cups ice cubes 2 tablespoons whipped cream Directions Place the espresso, caramel sauce, and sugar into a blender pitcher. Blend on high until the caramel and sugar … [Read More...] about Frozen Caramel Latte
- 1.5 oz. Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz refrigerated coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
1. Pour alcohol in glass in this order: Irish Cream, Chocolate Liquor, Vodka
2. Pour coffee over alcohol mixture. Chocolate will remain settled at bottom.
3. Garnish with scoop of ice cream
4. Enjoy! Perfect for New Years Eve cocktails!