2 cups strong coffee 2 tablespoons orange juice 2 teaspoons lemon juice whipped cream Mix coffee, orange juice and lemon juice Pour into Irish whiskey glass Top with whipped cream … [Read More...] about Irish (hot) 2 servings
- 1.5 oz. Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz refrigerated coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
1. Pour alcohol in glass in this order: Irish Cream, Chocolate Liquor, Vodka
2. Pour coffee over alcohol mixture. Chocolate will remain settled at bottom.
3. Garnish with scoop of ice cream
4. Enjoy! Perfect for New Years Eve cocktails!